Friday 30 May 2014

A Gundam in Odaiba and the Tokyo Skyline

So I'm not a big Gundam fan, (honestly, I didn't even know what a Gundam was).
But when I saw it I realized it was a pretty freaking cool 18-meter robot in the middle of Odaiba in Tokyo.


If you decide to visit make sure you take the train and get off a stop early so you can walk across the bridge to Odaiba.
Whenever it's warm outside hoards of cosplay people gather on the Dream Bridge.
(It was very, very chilly the day we went so un/fortunately the whole place was deserted.)













There's just something about the buildings in Japan that photographs so beautifully! They're positioned perfectly to reflect the suns rays or catch the moonlight.
I don't think it's possibile to take a bad picture of the streets here even if you tried.

Come here at night though because once the sun sets you get an epic view of Tokyo and the Rainbow Bridge!




There are a ton of arcades, shops, malls, and restaurants in Odaiba so you can spend all here!!
If you get a chance, I highly recommend that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment